Niaouli shares many of the same properties with Tea Tree and Eucalyptus (although slightly gentler). It is therefore a great oil to have at hand during the winter months when we are more at risk of coughs and colds
Warning: Last items in stock!
It has rich properties like analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-rheumatic. Its colour varies from slight yellow and greenish colours.
• This oil has analgesic property that helps in relieving pain during headache, migraines, toothaches, earaches and sprains.
• Niaouli essential oil helps in accumulating blood circulation and hence alleviates the body from rheumatism, arthritis, and gout.
• It has antiseptic properties and hence it is used in many medicines to boost healing and rejuvenation process.
• With the help of this oil, bacteria and fungi can easily be eliminated from house as it has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
• It is widely used in aromatherapy to relax down the nervous system and hormone imbalance
All essential oils are for external use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.