We provide 100% pure essential oils AT HONEST PRICE.
At purelyBlack, we work with certified suppliers & manufacturers around the world for the finest ingredient.
All plant ingredients used in our essential oils are isourced from countries with optimal plant growth to ensure only the purest essential oil are produced.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Botanical Name : Ricinus Communis
Plant Part : Seed
Extraction : Cold Pressed
Origin : India
A Brief Description About Castor Carrier Oil
Castor Carrier Oil is obtained from castor seeds of castor plant. The oil appears pale yellow that has either no or mild odor. It is slightly viscous in nature due to the presence of fatty acids.
Historical Uses of Castor Carrier Oil
• Historically, the oil was used by people suffering from constipation problem. For pregnant women, the oil was used to induce labor.
• During ancient time, it was used for dissolving warts and cysts.
• It was used to soothe irritation due to dust and other environmental pollutants.
• In Egypt, the oil was used in wicks to light lamps.
• Castor Carrier Oil exhibits an excellent anti-inflammatory as well as antimicrobial property. This makes it an ideal choice to heal skin infection, treat sunburns and topical fungal infections.
• The presence of Ricinoleic acid helps to fight acne because it is responsible for killing bacteria that is known to clog pores.
• Additionally, the oil also has Omega-6 fatty acids that improves blood circulation in the scalp, accelerate growth of hair and gives it a natural glow