Botanical Name: Prunus amygdalus dulcis
Extraction Process: Cold Pressed
Available in: 100 mL
Packaging: PET refill packaging
Almond Oil is considered a ‘light’ oil and is easily absorbed into the skin. It is effective for soothing dry, chapped and/or irritated skin.
Almond Oil Properties:
Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A & E, B1, B2, B6, B7 or biotin. A great source of magnesium, phosphorus and copper.
Almond Sweet Oil Benefits & Uses
- Almond oil is a perfect cost effective oil to help you create your own custom blend with some of the more expensive oils like rosehip, evening primrose, or pomegranate.
- It is a lovely oil for use with a head massage because of its many benefits to the scalp and hair.
- This is an oil that will soak in quickly and moisturize and is mild enough for use on older babies and children, possibly with added Chamomile essential oil for it's extra soothing benefits.
- It is a lovely light oil useful for mums to be, as a belly rub, helping prevent stretch marks, dryness and itching skin.
- A great moisturiser for the body, it is full of antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin e, magnesium and calcium.
- Soothing to dry skin, it can improve complexion and tone. As it has antibacterial properties and is rich in vitamin A it is suitable in helping treat acne.
- The vitamin E content of this oil can help heal sun damage and help with signs of aging and fade scars. This oil can be used as a facial cleanser or to help remove makeup and dead skin cells without clogging the pores.
- It can alleviate dry flaky skin associated with eczema and psoriasis and reduce the appearance of fine facial wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes.
All essential oils & carrier oils are for external use only.