Warning: Last items in stock!
- Soothes and helps reduce irritation in the digestive tract.
From irritable bowel syndrome to colitis or constipation, aloe vera powder helps to make food and other supplements more bio-available to your body.
- Activates white blood cells in the body to help fight viral and bacterial infections.
- Has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels in diabetics by as much as 48%.
- When taken orally, it can be used as a laxative and purgative.
- When used internally, can also be a remedy for many other ailments such as coughs, wounds, ulcers, gastritis, diabetes, headaches, arthritis, and immune-system deficiencies.
- Known for improving kidney, gall bladder, and liver functions as well as helping with blood circulation.
- Has been used as a medicine for centuries to treat sunburns, scrapes, cuts, rashes, and dry skin.
- Helps to treat acne and rosacea, and also to remove stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Helps to stimulate the creation of collagen and elastin which prevent aging of the skin.
- Contains vitamin C, B1, B2, B3, B4, and B12.
- Is rich in glycosaminoglycans, (GAG), that help produce the gel-like matrix essential to strong, healthy joints.
- Contains minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, and copper.
- High in essential enzymes that aid in digestion and liver function.
- Contains many essential amino acids.
No customer reviews for the moment.