Warning: Last items in stock!
How to make Coconut Moisturiser
[Oil base procedure]
1. Put 30g of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil,available here, into a glass bowl.
2. Add 7g of Natural Olive Emulsifier to the coconut oil.
3. Double boil the mixture until all ingredients have melted.
[Water base procedure]
1. Pour 100g of distilled water into a seperate glass bowl.
2. Double boil it until it reaches a temperature of 60 degrees celsius.
[Oil base and water mixing procedure ]
1. Pour water base into the glass bowl with the oil base and mix thoroughly.
2. Leave the mixture to cool.
3. Use a hand blender until it results in a creamy texture.
4. Add 12g of Vegetable Glycerin and use the hand blender for approximately 10 seconds.
Buy Mini Digital Scale 200g Capacity 0.01g Readability
No harmful preservatives are used in this DIY. We recommend to use the moisturiser within 2 weeks of the production date.