What is Activated Charcoal Powder
It is a fine black powder made from different sources such as wood, coconut shell, bamboo, or coal, that is then 'activated', with steam or acid. This process carves away the internal structure of the charcoal particles producing a much higher internal surface area.
Activated charcoal’s negatively charged, porous texture helps trap toxins, preventing your body from absorbing them.
What is the difference between hardwood, coconut, bamboo, or coal?
Disregarding costs, each raw material has its own unique characteristics that make them more suitable for some applications than others. When activated, the various grades of charcoal produce unique internal pore structures that accommodate different sized molecules. For example coconut activated charcoal works very well for air and vapour applications that target odour control, while coal-based activated charcoal works well for colour removal.
What is the difference between 'activated charcoal ' and 'activated carbon ' ?
There is no difference. Activated charcoal tends to be the lay term. 'Activated carbon' is more commonly used in the manufacturing/technical sectors. Other terms are activated coal. Sometimes 'active' is substituted for 'activated'.
Activated Charcoal Powder Benefits & Uses
- Activated charcoal’s negatively charged, porous texture helps trap toxins, preventing your body from absorbing them.
General detoxifying, drink activated carbon in juice between but not with meals and only in non-acidic (no citrus) juices. Add 200-500 milligrams into your favourite green or other health-boosting juice recipe.
- You can use activated charcoal powder as a teeth whitening. Activated charcoal helps whiten teeth while promoting good oral health by changing the pH balance in the mouth. This prevents cavities, bad breath and gum disease. It works to whiten teeth by adsorbing plaque and microscopic particles that stain your teeth. This activated charcoal use is cost-effective and an all-natural solution for a bright smile.
How to use charcoal powder as a teeth whitener.
To whiten your teeth naturally, wet a toothbrush and dip into powdered activated charcoal. Brush teeth as normal, paying special attention to areas showing the most staining. Sip a bit of water, swish through mouth thoroughly and spit. Rinse well, until spit is clear.
How often should you use activated charcoal teeth whitening powder? You can use it once or twice a day for 5 days straight.
- Activated charcoal works by trapping toxins and chemicals in its millions of tiny pores. It draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion.
Are you ready to buy Activated Carbon Powder and enjoy the benefits? Shop with confidence at purelyBlack. Our Activated Carbon Powder is
- 100% virgin coconut shell steam activated charcoal powder
- ~325 mesh for maximum surface area, increasing adsorption at minimal contact time
- Particle size : 0.015mm ~ 0.03mm. The finer the grains, the better it works
- Food grade certified by NFS.
- ANSI/NSF Std 61/EN12915 certified, meets ANSI/AWWA B600-96 requirements, and Food Chemicals Codex certified
Why don't you try to make a detoxifying face mask with Activated Carbon Powder? DIY natural cosmetics are much more effective and cheaper than commercial products.
Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder