Where to buy Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil
purelyBlack's Cedarwood essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from wood chips of Himalayan Cedar Tree. Himalayan Cedar or Cedrus deodara is a tall, evergreen tree which grows up to 50 m in height. Cedarwood essential oil has numerous health benefits, both aromatically and topically.
- Botanical Name : Cedrus Deodara
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Cedarwood Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
- Cedarwood oil is a grounding and calming oil that can promote emotional balance. Cedarwood essential oil is frequently used in Aromatherapy to relax and soothe the mind and body. It is also beneficial for reducing occasional insomnia. Place a few drops of cedarwood oil on your pillow cover or diffuse it and enjoy the grounding, calming aroma.
We also have a calming & relaxing essential oil blend, combination of Lavender, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang.
- Cedarwood essential oil is effective to treat alleviating , thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
Simply add 1-2 drops of Cedarwood essential oil to your favourite moisturiser to improve the appearance of skin imperfections.
Buy Cedarwood Oil at purelyBlack Australia