Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus oil is derived from the leaves of Eucalyptus globulus, also known as southern blue gum, native to Australia. Eucalyptus globulus oil has a refreshing, medicinal, and camphor-like aroma. Eucalyptus has a variety of health benefits. It is widely used to cure colds and respiratory problems, and to treat fungal infections and wounds.
- Botanical Name : Eucalyptus globulus
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
- Eucalyptus oil has long been used as a natural remedy in traditional medicine to treat respiratory ailments such as pharyngitis, bronchitis, and sinusitis.
- Inhaling Eucalyptus oil or massaging with a diluted Eucalyptus essential oil helps relieve common cold symptoms including sore throat, cough, congestion, and headache.
- Eucalyptus is also beneficial to soothe joint pain, sore muscles and rheumatoid arthritis thanks to its anti-inflammatory property.
Dilute a few drops of Eucalyptus essential oil with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and apply it to the area.
All essential oils are for external use only.
Buy Eucalyptus oil at purelyBlack Australia