About Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress essential oil is derived from the needles and twigs of Cupressus sempervirens using steam distillation method. It has a woody, spicy and slightly masculine aroma.
- Botanical Name : Cupressus sempervirens
- Plant Part : Needles & Twigs
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Cypress Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
Cypress essential oil has many medicinal benefits including antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
- This oil is beneficial for cuts, wounds, and abrasions due to Camphene, one of main chemical components of Cypress oil.
- Cypress is an excellent natural remedy for many skin conditions including oily skin, warts, pimples and acne, thanks to its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- The antispasmodic property in cypress oil helps to treat muscular cramps and spasms. Dilute a few drops with a carrier oil and appy it to ease the pain associated with muscular cramps and spasms, arthritis and rheumatism.
All essential oils are for external use only.
Buy Cypress oil at purelyBlack Australia