Mandarin Essential Oil
- Botanical Name : Citrus reticulata
- Extraction : Cold Pressed
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Mandarin Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
With its gentle, sweet citrusy aroma, Mandarin is widely used in cosmetics, soaps, perfumes and cleaning products. Mandarin oil has antiseptic, anti-bactericidal, antifungal, circulatory, digestive, nervous relaxant, and sedative properties. Mandarin oil has many potent medicinal benefits such as preventing infections, relieving spasms, improving blood circulation, and removing toxins.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is beneficial to prevent any type of fungal, viral or bacterial infections.
- Mandarin oil is a natural remedy for common ailments like colic, colds, cough, and congestion and gentle enough for Children.
To get the benefits of mandarin, simply diffuse it or inhale the aroma directly from a bottle.
- It is a good essential oil for treating scars and stretch marks. Dilute a few drops of Mandarin oil with a carrier oil and apply to the skin regularly to encourage new cell and tissue growth.
All essential oils are for external use only.
Buy Mandarin Essential Oil at purelyBlack Australia