It's believed to be helpful in balancing sebum reduction.It's also been used for refreshing oily hair (try putting 2 drops in the final rinse after shampooing greasy hair). Petitgrain aids relaxation and is a good stress-reliever with excellent uplifting properties.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• If someone is suffering from cough, abdominal cramps, intestinal gases, convulsions or muscular sprain, he can use Petit Grain essential oil to relieve from all of them at once.
• The oil is known for relaxing properties which makes it ideal to be used for treating mental health disorders like anxiety, depression and insomnia.
• Many people are allergic to chemical constituted deodorants and perfumes. In that circumstance, they can use Petit Grain essential oil to remove sweaty smell and harmful bacteria.
• The oil is best to be used for treating any kind of nervous issue as it is very beneficial to sooth down nervous afflictions and hysteric attack.
• It is very effective during skin irritations, inflammations, anxiety and mood swings when used as massaging oil.
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary sage, Geranium, Lavender, Lime, Jasmine, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang.
All essential oils are for external use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
love these oils, such great quality and so affordable.
Such a nice addition to my oil collection