Petitgrain essential oil is derived from the leaves and twigs of the bitter orange tree. Petitgrain essential oil has a fresh, woodsy, and herbaceous aroma with a hint of floral. Petitgrain has a variety of health benefits. It is useful to treat acne, oily skin, fatigue, stress, and insomia.
- Botanical Name : Citrus aurantium
- Plant Part : Leaves and Twigs
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Petitgrain Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
Petitgrain essential oil helps to maintain the oil-moisture balance of your skin and reduces traces of acne and pimples.
- Petitgrain oil is gentle and effective for skin care. It can be used to help with acne, pimples and blemishes, balancing over-active sebaceous glands, reducing wrinkles.
Dilute a few drops with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and apply topically to the skin to help blemishes and oily skin.
Pure essential oils should be diluted with a carrier oil or moisturiser to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Petitgrain is revitalising, yet relaxing and uplifting essential oil. To help ease anxiety and high stress situations, inhale it by diffusing.
Petitgrain oil blends especially well with citrus oils, floral essential oils and wood oils.
- Before going to bed, add a few drops of Petitgrain along with Lavender or Vetiver to pillows and bedding to improve sleep quality.
- This essential oil can also be used topically to help calm muscle and joint pain, muscle spasms.
Massage tight shoulders with diluted petitgrain essential oil to help create comfortable, natural movement in the muscles.
Petitgrain Oil In Skin Care
Containing powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, Petitgrain Oil is a highly effective natural remedy for problematic skin.
- Petitgrain Oil is gentle, calming and effective, ideal for use in skincare. It can be used to help with pimples and blemishes, balancing over-active sebaceous glands, and reducing wrinkles. Dilute a few drops with a carrier oil like Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to the skin to mitigate blemishes and oily skin.
- The refreshing, energizing, delightfully woody and floral scent of Petitgrain can be used to combat unwanted smells, eliminating traces of body odour. It curbs the growth of bacteria in areas of the body that are consistently subjected to heat and sweat.
Petitgrain Essential Oil For Sleep
Distinctly citrus with wonderful woody undertones, Petitgrain Essential Oil is a balancing and uplifting addition to aromatherapy blends. It is a uniquely revitalizing yet relaxing essential oil, making it highly desirable. To help ease anxiety and promote restful sleep, inhale Petitgrain and its uplifting qualities through diffusing.
All essential oils are for external use only.