Bay Laurel Oil
Bay Laurel Leaf Essential Oil is made from the Bay Laurel tree (Laurus nobilis) through the extraction process of steam distillation. Energizing Laurel Oil has a sweet, herbaceous aroma. It is also said to be strongly anti-viral.
- Botanical Name : Laurus nobilis
- Extraction : Steam distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Bay Laurel Leaf Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
- Bay Laurel Oil has antibacterial and antiseptic properties and is highly effective through steam inhalation when treating health concerns such as tonsillitis. The oil can also be added to any cold and flu blend. To use Bay Laurel Oil when killing off any bacteria or viruses that can cause infections of the respiratory system, diffuse the oil in a diffuser or vaporizer!
- Bay Laurel Essential Oil is also known for its analgesic property. You can use it to relieve pains from a variety of ailments including muscular and joint problems associated with arthritis, rheumatism, or aching muscles. Dilute the Laurel Leaf Essential Oil with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and gently massage onto the affected areas to relieve strain.
- Bay Laurel Oil is also great for the skin. It is often used for skin conditions such as oily skin, acne, slow-healing wounds, ulcers and fungal infections. To avoid irritations and mucus membranes, a maximum concentration of 3% is recommended for topical use.
Bay Laurel Essential Oil Blends Well With
Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Coriander, Geranium, Juniper, Ginger, Lavender, Rosemary and Citrus oils.
To make a remarkable respiratory essential oil blend, add 4 drops of Laurel leaf oil, 4 drops of Eucalpytus oil, 2 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Bergamot oil.
All essential oils are for external use only.
Buy Bay Laurel Leaf Essential Oil at purelyBlack