Ravensara Essential Oil
Ravensara essential oil is derived from the leaves of Ravensara aromatica, which is native to Madagascar. Ravensara oil's aroma is camphorous smell ike eucalyptus, slightly medicinal and slightly sweet, which is refreshing and energising. Ravensara is often confused with Ravintsara Oil but they are very different essential oils due to different chemical compounds.
- Botanical Name : Ravensara aromatica
- Extraction : Steam distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Ravensara Essential Oil Benefits & How To Use
- Ravensara essential oil helps in relieving pains including arthritis, headache, toothache and muscle cramps. Thanks to Ravensara's topical analgesic properties, it can be used to soothe arthritic joints as well as joints that are simply sore from over exercise.
- The antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties of Ravensara helps treat various skin conditions. Dilute ravensara oil with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and gently massage onto the affected area.
- Ravensara can help remove toxins from body and boost immune system. Simply diffuse ravensara oil or inhale it directly from a bottle to clear up even the stuffiest of noses, and the most irritated of sinuses.
Blending ravensara with Lemon, Lavender, Eucalyptus and Peppermint Oil is a powerful combination to fight off a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Don't forget to check our Immunity Essential Oils Blend.
Buy Ravensara Oil Australia