About Tagetes Essential Oil
Tagetes essential oil is extracted from the flower and leaves of Tagetes glandulifera. It has a rich, warm, earthy, sweet-herbaceous, floral, and slightly citrus-like aroma.
- Botanical Name : Tagetes Glandulifera
- Plant Part : Aerial parts of the plant
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Tagetes Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
- Tagetes keeps the insects like mosquitoes, lice, bugs, and fleas away. It also neutralizes the bites and stings of the bugs and insects.
- It works as a powerful antiseptic to treat wounds, cuts, abrasions, sores, and ulcers.
- Tagetes has been used as a natural remedy to treat coughs, colds and the colic disease. Tagetes is especially beneficial for the respiratory system and can help with chest infections.
Dilute Tagetes essential oil with a carrier oil and gently massage on your chest area for respiratory relief. Tagetes is very powerful and phototoxic essential oil. Use only in very low dilution (no more than 0.1%) If you are new to Tagetes oil, always do patch test first.
- Tageetes helps to relieve sore joints and muscle aches, thanks to its potent anti-inflammatory properties.
To relieve inflammatory conditions, simply apply diluted tagetes oil onto the affected areas.
All essential oils are for external use only.