Manuka essential oil is derived from the leaves, twigs and branches of Leptospermum scoparium, which is native to south-east Australia and New Zealand. Manuka has been used for centuries in traditional medicine.
- Botanical Name : Leptospermum scoparium
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
Pure Manuka Oil Benefits & Uses
- Promotes wound healing: Manuka is well known for its healing properties.
It is used for disinfecting wounds and speeding up scar tissue healing.
- Treats toenail fungus: Manuka has strong antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which can inhibit and treat fungal skin infections, including athlete's foot and toenail fungus. Manuka essential oil is also can be used as a natural remedy for warts, due to its antiviral and antibacterial effects.
If you don't have Manuka essential oil on hand, Oregano oil would be an excellent substitute for Manuka.
- Reduces acne: Its antibacterial and antioxidant properties help treat acne blemishes. It clears pores and control breakouts by reducing the growth of bacteria.
Simply apply 1 drop twice daily to the affected area, or dilute it with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil for sensitive skin.
Are you ready to buy 100% pure Manuka oil ? Don't look any further. purelyBlack provides 100% pure Manuka essential oils at an affordable price. Shop with confidence.
All essential oils are for external use only.
Buy 100% Pure Manuka Oil at purelyBlack Australia