Cajeput oil is derived from the fresh leaves and twigs of Melaleuca cajuputi tree. Melaleuca cajuputi, commonly known as cajuput, cajeput. Cajeput essential oil has a fresh, slightly campherous, and fruity aroma. From the same family as Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Cajeput oil (Melaleuca cajuputi) is well known for its antiseptic, antibacterial, and analgesic properties.
- Botanical Name : Melaleuca cajuputi
- Aroma : Camphoraceous, Cool and Herbaceous
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Cajuput Oil Benefits & Uses
- Cajeput oil's antiseptic and antibacterial effects make the oil beneficial for minor cuts and scratches. It smoothens and brightens skin while keeping skin free from infections. Cajeput oil is a natural detoxifier with its anti-inflammatory properties, which is effective to treat psoriasis and acne.
To get the skin benefits of Cajeput essential oil, dilute a few drops with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and apply it to the skin.
- Cajeput has been used as a natural remedy for relieving pain and inflammation. To alleviate muscular aches or joint pain, relieve cramping during menstruation, dilute a few drops with a carrier oil and apply it to the skin.
Cajeput Essential Oil Blends Well With
Angelica Root, Clove bud, Bergamot, Geranium and Thyme oil
All essential oils are for external use only.