Pure Myrrh Essential Oil
Myrrh oil is derived from the resins of Commophora myrrha, which is native to in Northern Africa and the Middle East. Myrrh oil has warm, rich, smoky, earthy, and balsamic aroma. purelyBlack's Myrrh resin oil is not pourable. To make it into liquid state, place the amber glass bottle in a warm bath. Make sure to shake well before use.
- Botanical Name : Commophora Myrrha
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Myrrh Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
Myrrh oil has antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Myrrh has been used as an antiseptic in mouthwashes, and toothpaste. It is helpful to reduce pain and inflammation, and boost the immune system.
- Grounding Myrrh oil is used to treat depression, anxiety and insomnia. It is often used during yoga and meditation to promote spiritual feelings.
- Myrrh has been traditionally used to reduce swelling and pain. Dilute Myrrh essential oil with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and apply it to the skin to relieve acute pain, joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Myrrh oil is used to boost respiratory system by soothing cough and other cold symptoms.
- Myrrh essential oil, known as a healing oil, has many skin benefits. It is often used for anti-aging skincare in combination with frankincense oil, due to its antioxidant property.
Myrrh is beneficial to treat skin ailments such as blemishes, eczema, Psoriasis, and cold Sores.
All essential oils are for external use only.
Buy Pure Myrrh Oil at purelyBlack Australia