Niaouli oil is derived from the twigs and leaves of melaleuca viridiflora niaouli, commonly known as paper bark tea tree or niaouli. It has herbaceous, slightly sweet, fresh, camphoraceous aroma. Traditionally Niaouli oil used for colds, flu, cold sores, bronchitis, coughs, sore muscles and joints.
- Botanical Name : Melaleuca viridiflora
- Plant Part : Leaves and Twigs
- Extraction : Steam distillation
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Niaouli Oil Benefits & Uses
- By stimulating blood circulation, Niaouli helps relieve headaches, migraines, muscle aches, and joint pain.
- Niaouli essential oil is a great natural remedy for curing various respiratory problems such as the common cold, flu, cough, sinusitis, and asthma. Niaouli is a naturally stimulating essential oil and blends well with Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Fennel, Citrus oils, and Floral essential oils.
Diffuse it alone with 3-4 drops in a diffuser or try Niaouli diffuser blends to enhance the healing powder to relieve sore throats, stuffy and runny noses and coughs.
All essential oils are for external use only.
Buy Niaouli Essential Oil at purelyBlack Australia